French Quarter walking tour
Voodoo & Cemetery Tour
New Orleans: A city that lives inside us all.
Enter an ancient cemetery and learn about the origins of voodoo on the New Orleans' best voodoo tour.
Enjoy a two-hour tour through the French Quarter.
- One of America's most unique neighborhoods. The most popular New Orleans has to offer!
- Voodoo, Marie Laveau, St. Louis #1 Cemetery, beautiful architecture, Pirates Alley, and so much more!
- Tour starting location is at our tour red booth located at 620 Decatur St #600. Please allow 15 minutes for check-in.
- Tour begins at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm.
- Tour is approximately 2 hours long.
Adults: $27 | Children under 6: free
Looking for a cemetery bus tour? Check out our city tour or our semi-private city tour. Both of these tours include free entry into an above-ground cemetery.